2008年12月19日星期五

Merry Christmas 2008


Merry Christmas 2008

Athena: What should we say this year to our friends, aunties and uncles?

Dustin: Tell them you are a 6th grader, went to California for the whole summer, won first on the Math Olympiad, pass the 5th level of Royal Exam in Piano, still playing Saxophone, singing in school Broadway Show: The Little Mermaid…enjoying chess, reading and crafting.

Ava: Me, me, me …what should I say, I am still the “Princess” of the family, and in Pre-K; unlike you, Dustin, you are in 5th grade, received the perfect score in NYSSMA on violin, and also playing chess, clarinet and most importantly, enjoy watching TV with me!!

Athena: Yes, you all went to HK without me, Mom went back in summer to volunteer for a legislator for his re-election campaign and he won (Hooray!!). And mom got to see her father (Grandpa) twice in summer, however, grandpa went to heaven in September and mom is still very sad about it. Mom is always busy on the internet, enjoy Facebooking and she is the chair of the department now.

Dustin: Haha, yes, we went to Disney in HK and Macau during summer. We had lots of fun, but the Disney in HK is so small…..! And Dad is still v. busy as the director and in charge of many projects in the airports in China.

Ava: My turn... yes, I liked staying with Grandma in Taipo during summer, and I like the Disney in HK v. much. But, I don’t like Grandma’s music: Chinese opera…..I prefer Athena’s favorite one: Rock Music….And too bad, I can’t read yet, unlike you, Athena, you read many books. Your recent favorite books are Twilight and The Bartimaeus Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand.

Athena, Dustin, Ava: Overall, we have a good year with some sadness, but we are thankful to be healthy and love by our mom, dad and you all. We are heading to Pocono for skiing during X’mas!! So, nice talking to you folks, and wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

新年快樂!身體健康!

2 条评论:

李銳華 Clement Lee 说...

Nice!

Uncle Clement say hi to everyone here!

匿名 说...

Thank You, Uncle Clement, hope to see U soon lar, come to NY to see us lar....!!